Tuesday, August 13, 2013

2 Year Anniversary!

Whoo hoo!

I can't believe this blog is 2 years old!

I guess it really doesn't feel like it! It feels like I just started. I made so many changes with it... ie. the banner, if you guys remember my last one. It was kind of an eye sore.

Thanks to the new readers, the lurkers, and people who return to read the recipes I'm attempting to try.


So I want to list my top five posts of all time!!

White Chocolate Cheesecake. Amazing recipe. Truly. I loved the chocolate hearts I made too.

Pavlova.  I got thumb up from my Aussie mate, so I knew it was good. Simple recipe to make too!!

About Me. I really liked this post because I got to share a  picture of myself. At first I was so shy about showing my image for several reasons. I'm glad I did though. Plus it's 50 random facts about me :)

Vertical Layer Cake. This post gets the most hits out of them all, truly number one. That alone makes me have to add it. Plus, it was the the most challenging cake. I'm not saying it was overly difficult, but it was tricky cutting. Tons of fun though.

Strawberry Mousse Cake. It's the prettiest cake I ever made. If you don't believe me look at my posts from 2011.

Gnaww looking at my old post make me want to tear up! I'm such a sap.







6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What has blogging taught you?
    I am following your blog. I have a sweet tooth, too.
    http://www.chicfromhair2toe.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Blogging has taught me to be more comfortable with putting myself out there, which was a bit daunting at first! Every recipe I make, I learn different things like techniques and a hint baking science.

      Delete
  2. I was really shy about putting pics up first too. I still don't put a lot, but I've gotten better. Especially with shows like Catfish. I'm no model, but still! LOL. Happy belated anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You actually reminded me to start back watching Catfish again :D

      Delete